Ashley Zanessa Sonohra Drake Jonas Zanessa Casi Angeles Ashley Diseños David Miley Zanessa Eugenia Emmy Ashley Miley Lady Gaga Luisana Britney Vanessa Miranda Diseños Taylor Vanessa
más // SITIOS HQ // afíliate

23 junio, 2009

Tracklist de Bandslam

Te traemos el Tracklist de las canciones de Bandslam:
“Rebel Rebel” Written and Performed by David BowieCourtesy of RZO Music
“(You Gotta Walk) Don’t Look Back” Written by Smokey Robinson and Ronald WhitePerformed by Peter Tosh and Mick JaggerCourtesy of EMI Records Ltd.Under license from EMI Film & Television Music
“Changes” Written and Performed by David BowieCourtesy of RZO Music
“Sunny Side Up” Written by J.W. Wright II, Chris Copeland and Kai RoachPerformed by Scott Porter and Glory Dogs
“Theme from A Summer Place” Written by Max Steiner and Mack Discant
“Make You Wanna Scream” Written by Rob FusariPerformed by Anthony TaccettaCourtesy of Rosa International LLC
“Wichita Lineman” Written by Jimmy L. WebbPerformed by Glen CampbellCourtesy of Capitol Records NashvilleUnder license from EMI Film & Television Music
“Road” Written and Performed by Nick DrakeCourtesy of Island Records Ltd.Under license from Universal Music Enterprises
“Femme Fatale” Written by Lou ReedPerformed by The Velvet Underground & NicoCourtesy of Universal RecordsUnder license from Universal Music Enterprises
“I Want You To Want Me” Written by Rick NielsenPerformed by I Can’t Go On, I’ll Go OnAly Michalka appears courtesy of Hollywood Records
“What Heart” Written by Noah Lit, Josh Lit, Jesse Ingalls, Sam Raver and Jordan RichardsonPerformed by Oliver FutureCourtesy of Fireproof Recording
“Feels So Good” Written and Performed by Chuck MangioneCourtesy of A&M RecordsUnder license from Universal Music Enterprises
“Star” Written and Performed by David BowieCourtesy of RZO Music
“Twice Is Too Much” Written by Gaelan Connell, Mathew Brady, Bert Mueller and Jack StopakPerformed by Exist
“Classroom Rap” Written by Derek Cox-BergPerformed by Matt Hensarling and Derek Cox-Berg
“Impromptu Op. 90 #2 in E-flat Major” Written by Franz ShubertPerformed by Lisa Chung
“Blister In The Sun” Written by Gordon GanoPerformed by Lisa Chung
“Leave It To The Wind” Written by Todd GraffPerformed by Scott Porter and Glory Dogs
“Jammin’ On F” Written by Adam Lasus, Ben Kessler, Juan Lopez and Andrew RectorPerformed by I Can’t Go On, I’ll Go On
“I’ll Think Of You” Written by Kevin Ashby and Frank FieldsPerformed by Up With PeopleCourtesy of North Star Media
“Amphetimine” Written by Steve WynnPerformed by I Can’t Go On, I’ll Go OnAly Michalka appears courtesy of Hollywood Records
“My Country Tis Of Thee” Written bySamuel Francis SmithPerformed byThe Antislavery EnsembleCourtesy of the Antislavery Literature Project (Arizona State University)
“24 Hour” Written by Michael HeadPerformed by ShackCourtesy of Warner Music U.K. Ltd.By arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing
“See No Evil” Written by Tom VerlainePerformed by TelevisionCourtesy of ROIR Records
“Lunar One” Written by Caleb Pate and Nephi EvansPerformed by Seventeen EvergreenCourtesy of Pacific Radio Fire
“Free Time” Written by J Bonner, Brian Dixon, Korey Horn, Roger Rivas and Jesse WagnerPerformed by The AggrolitesCourtesy of Hellcat Records
“Stuck In The Middle” Written by Matt Mooty and Chance MorganPerformed by The Burning HotelsCourtesy of The Burning Hotels
“Everything I Own” Written by David GatesPerformed by Vanessa HudgensVanessa Hudgens appears courtesy of Hollywood Records
“Pretend” Written by Loren Gold and James RenoldPerformed by Scott Porter and Glory Dogs
“Young Folks” Written by Peter Moren, John Eriksson and Bjorn YttlingPerformed by Peter, Bjorn and JohnCourtesy of V2 Music Scandinavia AB, Wichita Recordings, Almost Gold Recordingsand Columbia RecordsBy arrangement with Sony BMG Music Entertainment
“Someone To Fall Back On” Written by Jason Robert BrownPerformed by I Can’t Go On, I’ll Go OnAly Michalka appears courtesy of Hollywood Records
“Blizzard Woman Blues” Written by Evan ButtsPerformed by The DazeCourtesy of The Daze
“My New Romance” Written by Wyatt Adams, Matt Mooty and Chance MorganPerformed by The Burning HotelsCourtesy of The Burning Hotels
“Shape” Written by Marko Jelic, Valin Zamarron, Jason Shaw and Candice JacksonPerformed by Zeale, Phranchyze and Candice Jackson
“Someone To Fall Back On” Written by Jason Robert BrownPerformed by Scott Porter and Glory Dogs
“What Light” Written by Jeff TweedyPerformed by WilcoCourtesy of Nonesuch RecordsBy arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario